SwitchBlade™ Transducer Deployment Arm
Unlike other transducer deployment arms of the past the new SwitchBlade Transducer Arm from YakAttack is focused on speed and adjustability. Featuring a hydrodynamic blade design the SwitchBlade causes less water turbulence resulting in a faster and less noisy over-the-side transducer mounting solution. Whether the SwitchBlade Transducer Arm is mounted on top of a YakAttack CellBlok or on the gunwale of your kayak the depth of the transducer is easily adjustable and gives you the ability to get the transducer deep enough for your side scan fish finder. If you don’t need the full length of the SwitchBlade simple remove the middle arm and now you have a customized solution. To deploy or retrieve the transducer arm the SwitchBlade features a unique tubular design and multi pivot allowing for easy articulation in and out of the water.
In 2018, we launched the LockNLoad™ Mounting System for rod holders and fish finder mounts and we knew we had to find a way to integrate our new mounting system into the SwitchBlade Transducer Deployment Arm. By replacing the included knob used to attach the SwitchBlade base to the track with the the LockNLoad Mounting base it gives you the ability to mount your fish finder and transducer arm in one compact system.
- Can be attached to YakAttack GearTrac and most other kayak track systems
- Includes hardware for deck mounting or attachment to the YakAttack CellBlok
- Lowrance fish finder, transducer, GearTrac, and LockNLoad Mounting System not included
- Made in the USA
- Made from premium materials designed for use in harsh marine environments
- GearTrac not included
- Overall length of 25.75″
- U.S. Pat. No 7,971,839
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee